Monday 5 May 2014

Another photo shoot done of a few more items.


Note book with great tit cross stitch. Blank notebook, with 32 pages in a plastic cover.


Having been asked if I do any badger items, here's my first. 


For all you poppy lovers out there, the ideal keyring.


Having been asked for a particular bus keyring, which has gone to my brother, here's a 6-spot Burnett moth. Photos are my own, this was taken at Saltwells nature reserve.


Another from Saltwells nature reserve. A little chiffchaff.

I'm still trying to short out bank account, so any interest please contact me.

I have a large select of photos, (including nature and buses), that will be re-sized for key rings and hopefully paperweights. If anyone is interested in a particular photo, let me know. If I have one, I'll do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment